Saturday, December 4, 2010
B Fwd: MEMS Express from MNX
From: MEMS News <email@example.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 2:15 PM
Subject: MEMS Express from MNX
brought to you by MNX:
your microsystem design
and fabrication partner
- New method to detect tumours faster
- Scientists at the Fraunhofer Institute for Photonic Microsystems IPMS in Dresden are working to considerably speed up cancer diagnosis. ...yesterday BioScholar News - MEMS technology
- Nanoscale behavior of 90 degree domains in ferroelectric films
- Investigation of ferroelectric and piezoelectric properties of ferroelectric films at nanoscale is not only of fundamental interest, but also critical to their.admin 2010-06-18 - MEMS technology
- Homebrew science: Jello-based lab-on-a-chip
- A paper in the current edition of the American Chemical Society's Analytical Chemistry looks at bringing microfluidics and lab-on-a-chip devices to ...yesterday Ars Technica - MEMS technology
- World's smallest chess set and single hair barber win big in micro object contest
- In what is no doubt a big deal for those involved, the two winning teams will now see their designs birthed in Sandia Lab's microfabrication facility.yesterday Gizmag - MEMS technology
- I-Micronews - MEMS MATERIALS & EQUIPMENT: FOGALE nanotech ...
- The MEMSCAN has been developed in partnership with MEMS manufacturers to fit perfectly with MEMS manufacturing requirements for surface micromachining and Wafer Level packaging process control. Both Metrology and IR inspection are ...
2010-06-18 - MEMS business
- Qualcomm enter into collaborative agreement with SEMATECH
- Qualcomm has entered into a collaborative agreement with SEMATECH to advance CMOS scaling and assess new technologies. Qualcomm is the first integrated, ...today EE Herald - MEMS business
- Don't leave farming to chance
- Abd Jamil says he has been using the MEMS sensors for a while. These are imported and there are two types in the market — non-automated and automated. ...yesterday New Straits Times - MEMS business
- Discera Names Sheung Li as Vice President of Marketing to Launch New Low Power ...
- Discera builds micro-electrical mechanical systems (MEMS) that use standard silicon processes to provide the heartbeat necessary for nearly all computer, ...today Business Wire (press release) - MEMS business
- Trio forms 3-D chip alliance
- There are several problems with TSV technology: Lack of EDA design tools; complexity of designs; integration of assembly and test; cost; ...today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Capturing "Hot" Electrons to Double Solar Power
- "The electron likes to stay inside the nanomaterial, so you need to make an extremely strong interaction with another material" that will conduct the ...2010-06-18 MIT Technology Review (blog) - Nanotechnology
- Ultra-simple method for creating nanoscale gold coatings developed ...
- Ultra-simple method for creating nanoscale gold coatings developed - Tech -Researchers have developed a new, ultra-simple method for making layers of gold that measure only billionths of a meter thick. The process, which requires no ...
admin today - Nanotechnology
- Technology Aims to Trace Sub-Microscopic Troubles
- The technology itself is a generic approach to sensing using microeletromechanical systems (MEMS) and nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS), which have been ...2010-06-19 Signal Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Develop New Method for Mass ...
- Researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have developed a simple new method for producing large quantities of the promising nanomaterial graphene. ...today Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Fabrication Moves Closer to Mass Production
- As a matter of fact, the controllable fabrication of complex, three-dimensional nanoscale structures remains a difficult challenge; it will still take some ...yesterday ECNmag.com - Nanotech business
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bringing together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation.
Visit MNX at Booth #857.
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems