Tuesday, June 8, 2010
B Enzymatic assembly of DNA molecules up to several ... [Nat Methods. 2009] - PubMed result
Posted by Lee Nelson at 4:43 PM
B Fwd: MEMS Express from MNX
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "MEMS News" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Jun 8, 2010 3:52 PM
Subject: MEMS Express from MNX
MEMS Express™MEMS technology
brought to you by MNX:
your microsystem design
and fabrication partner
- Micro Energy Harvesters - An Alternative Source of Renewable Energy
- Batteries are typically the dominant component in terms of size at the micro scale. Energy harvesting shows promise as an alternative for powering these ...yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Healthcare is focus of Holst Centre research efforts
- Mercedes Crego-Calama described a MEMS-based electronic nose, in which a MEMS bridge acquires extra mass in the presence of volatile chemical vapors, ...today EDN.com - MEMS technology
- Tegal Receives Repeat Order for Tegal 4200 SE Cluster Tool Silicon DRIE ...
- "Our customer is known for their technological leadership in the MEMS and Power IC markets, and we see this repeat order as confirmation of the Tegal ...today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Multitest Introduces MEMS Solution for Pressure Sensors
- PRLog (Press Release) – Jun 07, 2010 – Rosenheim, Germany: Mulitest's concept for MEMS test and calibration equipment continues for pressure sensors. ...yesterday PRLog.Org (press release) - MEMS business
- NextGenLog: World's 1st #MEMS #Gyroscope Packed into Smarter ...
- Apple Inc.'s iPhone 4, unveiled by the company today, is the world's first smart phone to sport a MEMS gyroscope, confirming earlier speculation. Look for every smartphone vendor to add a gyroscope their offerings by Christmas 2010. ...
R. Colin Johnson today - MEMS business
- iPhone 4 Sensors Highlight a Bright Spot for VCs | magw.at
- It's a great time to be a manufacturer of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), as smartphones are increasingly filled with them — the fourth-generation iPhone being just the latest example. The handset, which was unveiled yesterday, ...
Stacey Higginbotham today - MEMS business
- Boston College Scientists Use Nanoscale Architecture to Make Efficient Solar ...
- The BC team based their nanoscale solar architecture on the coaxial cable, and developed a thin film solar cell with greater efficiency than any other thin ...today Nanotechnology and Development News - Nanotechnology
- Probing the Possibility of Power Over Force
- If tests prove that the force can be controlled, the outcome could alter the future of nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS), drastically improving how they ...yesterday Signal Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Sequencing the human genome for just thirty dollars
- The secret, according to Harvard physicist David Weitz, lies in a technology known as microfluidics. It's pretty much exactly what it sounds like ...today io9 - Nanotech business
For 24 Years, Sensors Expo & Conference Has Been the Leading Industry Event Focusing Exclusively on Sensors & Sensor-Integrated Systems! The in-depth conference program features the world's leading authorities, in a carefully designed program, including topics such as: Energy Harvesting, Wireless Networking, Low-Power Sensing, Bio-Sensing, MEMS & MCUs, Monitoring Tools & Applications, Novel Approaches to Measurement, Power/Smart Grid Monitoring & Control, and more! PLUS - save months of time researching, by examining solutions to your toughest sensing challenges from best-in-class vendors on the Expo floor! Whether you're looking to find the latest sensing solutions, evaluate emerging standards, find and compare suppliers, or solve new design challenges, you can't afford to miss Sensors Expo & Conference! Register today at www.sensorsexpo.com using source code: F383H and receive $50 off a Gold or Main Conference Pass or a FREE Expo Hall Pass - just for being a MEMS Express subscriber!
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems.
Visit MNX at this event.
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
Visit MNX at Booth #316.
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bringing together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation.
Visit MNX at Booth #857.
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
Posted by Lee Nelson at 3:56 PM